Amalfi and Sorrento Coasts
Massa Lubrense - Sorrento Coast
# of Bedrooms:
# of Bathrooms:
# of Persons:
Nestled in the splendid, natural setting of Massalubrense, Villa Delfina is a luxury villa facing the Sea in the Sorrento Peninsula, ideal for those seeking a quiet holiday away from the rush of modern life.
The property lies in a small hamlet, one of the most pristine places on the Sorrento peninsula allowing you to be totally immersed in the local life. Villa Daphne is a place to relax, enjoy nature and, as well as the pleasures of a superb sea view and fresh marine breeze.
Villa Delfina’s rooms and terraces offer a panoramic view over the Bay of Naples. The villa is well connected to Massa Lubrense, Sant’ Agata, Sorrento (9 Km), and Positano (15 Km). The villa is just a short ride from the picturesque fishing villages of Marina della Lobra and Marina del Cantone, which have the best beaches on the Sorrento Coast. It’s close to the entire stretch of coast that is part of the Marine Protected Area of Punta Campanella, renowned for its beautiful landscapes and the traces of its ancient history. Several restaurants and a small grocery are located just 50 meters from the villa.
On the ground floor there is the large welcoming dining room comfortably seating 15 with a long wooden table and chairs. The dining area also includes a small bar area and professional kitchen. The professionally equipped kitchen offers everything you could possibly need during your stay, including a four range, stove top, an oven, refrigerator freezer, dishwasher, and Italian coffee maker. Those wishing to enjoy reading a book or a magazine or listening to some good music can do so in the various sitting rooms, which contain a collection of good period books.
TERRACE AND POOL AREA:
The dining room leads onto the large panoramic terrace, equipped with straight back and sun lounge chairs and beach umbrellas. A modern music system will make your time on the terrace and in the pool especially pleasant and relaxing. The Jacuzzi swimming pool (3 meters x 6 meters), set on the ground floor terraces, was specially designed in beautiful mosaic tiles to offer guests an intensely relaxing experience.
To reach the first floor, you can use either the 17th century sandstone staircase or the elevator. The villa can host a total of fifteen people, and each bedroom is equipped with an en suite bathroom, TV with LCD screen, safe, mini-bar, and internet connection. The 7 bedrooms, located on the first and second floors of Villa Delfina, are designed to offer guests a unique holiday experience. Seven rooms, seven different colors, with customised furnishings decorated in bright colours, extol the vitality of body and spirit.
The outline of the bedrooms is as follows:
1) This room is dedicated to those who love pastel shades and airy, transparent space. This is an exquisitely decorated room enjoying an en suite bathroom with shower.
2) This is a reassuring, softly furnished suite, in which beige and amber tones predominate, situated in a quiet, isolated area of the house. This is an exquisitely decorated room enjoying an en suite bathroom with shower.
3) This is a charming little tower with a double bed and en suite bathroom, as well as a large sun terrace with outside shower. This bedroom enjoys an en suite bathroom with shower.
4) The bedroom is beautifully decorated in white and conveys the idea of inner peace and harmony. The bedroom enjoys a wooden staircase that leads up to the vaulted roof from where you can admire the delightful views. This bedroom enjoys an en suite bathroom with shower.
5) The predominant colors in this room are dark brown and ochre. The fine four-poster bed gives the room both an innate elegance and a cozy atmosphere. The window looks out onto the garden, towards the sea. This bedroom enjoys an en suite bathroom with shower.
6) Also known as the “camera del prete”, because it once belonged to one of the seven priests who lived in the house, boasts a leather bed and Bordeaux shades, providing a warm feel. Facing the sea, this bedroom enjoys an en suite bathroom with shower.
7) The sumptuous furnishings, including a flame-red armchair and the corner bed with a blend of crimson and yellow shades, makes this the ideal place to energize and refresh both body and spirit. This bedroom enjoys an en suite bathroom with shower.
There are three other distinctive areas on the first floor: a sitting room with a fireplace, a reading room, and a study with an internet workstation. The terrace is equipped with a covered outdoor shower, chairs, tables, and beach umbrellas, making it the ideal place to savor the unforgettable sunsets.
TV cable or satellite
cook included or available
maid included or available